Monday, November 1, 2010

Anddddddddddddddddd, I'M BACK! :D

You Are Such A Jackass!

YES! YOU!

Seriously, I Dont Find It Anything Wrong To Tell You That "I'm Scared That I Will Like You"

Whats Wrong With That Word??

After That, You Are The One Who Said "Its Okay. Dont Worry. Chill"

Oh Come On Boy, Its Time For Me To Say That Back To You!

Are You Trying To Not Friend With Me Anymore?

Oppsss... My BAD! Correction : I'm Pretty Sure You Are Thinking To Avoid Me Or Bloddy Shit HUH??!

Oh Well, You, This Type Of.........................GUY??

Its Just A Very Very Little Thing, And I Found It, You Are Bloody Trying To Make It Hard Man...

These Days, I've Been Thinking Alot...

Note : Not About You...

But, OUR Friendship (:

WELLLLLL! I Am Done Thinking So Many Bloody Fucking Thing...

Lets End Here... Not Later, Not Tomorrow~

BUT NOW~ IMMEDIATELY BOY!

Actually, I Really Didn't Think That We Will Be Not Close Anymore @.@

But, You Have Make Me Think This Way....

Anyways, I Can Find A Better GUY!

I Sound So Bad... DAMN~

Wait..I Didnt Mean That.. Just Saying...(:

But Deep Down To My Heart, I WAS Sad About Losing A Close Friend..

And, You Are Really An Awesome Friend After All (:

So now, I'm Here To Announce :

VIVIEN TAN PEI YAN IS BACKKKKKKKKK BABYH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay! Stop Here... Gonna Go Out With Cousins (:

Byeeee YAH!



*I'm Still Waiting For My White Prince xD *
vivey 2/11/10

No comments:

Post a Comment