Saturday, September 11, 2010

11 Sept 2010


Alright~

i guess i RARELY blog something bout me in my own blog..

usually i'll blog many stuff n photos but not bout me~

so yeah.. now is different! my time to BLOG! hehe~

anyways!

i am not sure what should I do now~

having 2weeks holidays..

and one week is already over, and i didnt even touch a single paper or book!

and!

*drum rolls!*

*cheng cheng cheng cheng*

PMR IS COMING!

seriously, like less than 25 fucking days!

=.=

during the exam, i will be dying then!

looking at the paper with my eyes O.O????


probably knocking my head on the table,

hands down or maybe playing with my pen?

who knows~

or maybe scratching my head! OhNooooo!

after come out from the exam hall, i most probably look like a dead zombies with messy hairs!

LOL!

just wish me luck then! :D


by the ways~

today i went out with my frens today to Sunway Pyramid~

we watched :



RESIDENT EVIL : AFTERLIFE (3D)

the movie, i cant say that is was really that awesome~

and b4 i watch, i actually expect more from this movie since i am a fan of Resident Evil!

it was really NOT that good.. it was just okay for me~

and talking bout the 3D effect~ to be honest,

i seriously NOT satisfy with it!

i am soooo sorry to say, but i also expect more from it!

but there is some parts in the movie are really good with the 3D effect~

so yeah~ anyway, MILLA is FUCKING HAWT!

i seriously a fan of her man, but not a BIG fan la -.-

her movies all are perfect! totally cant say anything d..

Ali Larter was awesome too.. she is hot !

I dont mind if i am lesbo, i totally will ask Milla n Her for a drink! hahaha!

but i am very very very 'straight'..

so no worries ya!

besides, Kim Coates is the HAWTNESS, since he is a guy.. hahaha!

okay... anyways,

after all, i hope Resident Evil 5 will be better!

Paul W.S Anderson [director], i want more for Resident Evil 5, okay? hehe!



vivey.11/9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment