Monday, September 27, 2010

My Dream Guy~

currently in facebook..

i took this quiz..  i just wanna talk ABIT bout it here..

since the quiz there don't ask much.. haha..

okay..

- My Kind Of  'Boy'! -

Alright..

must he be goodlooking? hmmm.. for this question, i really dont mind how he look like.. but.. if i like this guy, n he is good looking~ well, its my lucky day~ :D

Older than me.. i like guys older than me.. as in.. Very much older yet not Very much older.. LOL! old guys, why not? they are mature enough.. and old guys are hawt :D they know more things.. :)
I would like him to have same color as me.. not being rasist, but i seriously prefer him same color as me... as  in, 'white'... (if you understand what i mean)

height and weight... taller than me.. its a must.. i just dont like my boy to be shorter than me.. seriously.. i feel awkward.. and if he is tall, its so romantic.. i just like seeing tall guys when they hug or kiss their gf which is shorter than them.. :D  and the fatness.. hm.. if can choose, i dont want la.. but, its really doesnt matter.. i just wan a nice body then its enough.. not too muscular.. and make sure he know and care bout his health.. exercise evryday, since i dont do it.. and he at least can FORCE me to exercise with him everyday.. i like the feeling tho :/

make sure he is fun, active and spotting.. can take jokes.. not so serious, but make sure serious in certain things.. Playing around? okay.. i might playing around with him too, since i am kinda that type of gurl.. i dun mind he play games, but not too much until 24/7 on the internet.. when he plays, i can join him too :/ just dont like him addicted to games.. and sports.. hm.. yeah~ i love sports.. but not ALL.. just make sure he knows basic sports for guys such as football and basketball.. volleyball and pingpong is Fun..so i can fight with him :S

piercing and hair... i love guys with piercing.. but only at his ears.. i dislike guys pierce at their nose, eyebrow, mouth, tongue at any other place except for ears.. and i dont mind him piercing lots of holes at the ears..  i found it hawt when they have piercing, and of cuz.. hif he dun wan, then i wont force him.. :D  no gurls-type-earring.. thank you :)  hair? yeah.. i dun mind if he got the long hair.. my 'long hair' means not gurls type long hair.. just wan slightly longer than shorthair.. and i kinda like guys with curly hair :D looks really cute on certain guys.. and of cuz, i would like my boy to be short hair.. any hairstyle as long as it really suit them well.. due to my mum, she like guys with their hair all up, as in not like dropping out.. as in not hair that cover their forehead and those.. :/
Note : MUM! BUT I LIKE IT! :/

smart? yeah.. at least smarter than me.. and make sure he work hard for everything that he wanna be or what he want.. i dislike guys that only lock themselves in a small-mind without thinking more than that.. i bet if he is those type of guys, my dad will not allow us anyways.. :/
playing instrument? yeah.. kinda like guys playing piano :) really sweet of them.. guitar, drum everything also can.. if they dont play, then its okay.. he still have his voice.. i dunt need them to be a good singer or anything, but i will want them to sing to me when i am sad :)
Dancing? erm.. i dont really mind for this.. if he dance, then it will be damn good.. can even teach me.. if he doesnt, then we will be a noob couple which is sounds cute to me :)

Jealousy? yeah.. ONLY when i am with other guys, and i will like it when he feels jealous.. :)
Vain? Erm.. Make sure he know his Limits.. but i prefer not TOO vain :) depends on what things he is vain in
Shy? Better not..1st) shy = wood. probably he will be very wood. 2nd) shy = No action from him.. i prefer guys take action first.. 3rd) shy = quiet.. i really dont want that to happen..
Friendly? yes.. i will love him to be friendly.. but, in certain way.. if not, i probably will get jealous :D
Flirty? Only To Me :)

Accept Who I Am.. :)

I would love him to draw something to me :) somethings that is really unforgettable and make me happy :)

smoke? doesnt matter to me.. i use to it already.. but please not a heavy smoker.. smoke when i am not around
drinker? yes.. probably i need him to be good drinker.. so everytime when i am out with him, he can take care of me if i drunk.. LOL.. and besides, i guess he can really goes well with my dad if they having a conversation face to face. since my dad is a good drinker too :)

rich? Rich in his heart ♥ but if he is rich, nothing to do with me also.. i dont like using his money that much.. but as a boyfren or even a guy, when you are out with gurls, please make sure u pay at least a thing of them :)

dirty minded? okay... which guy is not dirty minded? this.. erm.. not TOO dirty minded.. but make sure he is also la.. since i am one.. if not, i say something dirty, n he dun get it.. this will make me feel stupid =.=
perverted? okay.. hm.. NOT too perv, thank you~
good kisser? haha~ if you ask me, honestly speaking, my answer is a 'YES'.. at least he can so-called-guide-me~ LOL

♥ bad boys~ Trouble maker :) but not gangsters those please.. as in bad boys means.. ah... nvm.. hard to explain.. but probably prefer good boy? erm... i'll choose bad + good at the same time~

gentleman, loyal, faithful, caring, kind, protective~ everything is a must!

and...
Romantic :)

love kids.. love family..  no bad words infront of them.. to me can, since i talk bad words too :/

well, thats it i think..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmm.. my opinion.. it is just my dream guy..

doesnt mean he have to be like all this..

love.... is accept who are they, what they are..

Appreciate who is beside you now :)

no regrets happen :)


vivey.28/9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment