Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm Still Waiting No Matter What :)

Hey JaeChunSu~ ;)

heard that you are having world tour for you guys new album..

and you guys are coming to Malaysia, 17Oct?

At first i was really happy that you guys come for it, and i really though i can go and have fun with you guys!

hearing three of ur voices live, and seeing you in real life?

but, today i found out that i cant go..

was really disappointed..

and woah~ can u imagine, i just tears up just now..

was really stupid of me..

i know the tickets price is not that expensive but except for the VIP's 1..

i can afford, but just that the location is just the trouble for me..and the tickets selling..

but i really wan the VIP tickets to meet with you guys.. but one thing, i am not as rich as other..

besides,

just difficult for me.. n, my exam is coming..

and, i have to be honest here, exam is coming, and i am still thinking bout ur's showcase..

I think i cant do multitask thing, n end up, letting the ticket go?

i might help ppl, without one of my ticket sold off, i bet there is more gonna fight for it..

besides, fans might think,

'whats wrong with this woman? choose exam/money than JYJ'

but let me tell you this:

yes! i choose over exam and my money over you guys!

so whats wrong with that eventhough i like you guys for like 5 years and been waiting to see you guys?!

my mum always said:

If the thing is yours, then how you dont like it also u have to accept, but if the things is not yours, how you force also no point..

sorry, and i have to admit,

you guys are just talented or i just need to say addictive to me?

well.. i still can wait..

wait and wait...

i might miss the moment with you guys and the official cassies nor the non cassies...

missing you guys rock the whole stadium~

but, i believe i can still wait til my last breathe..

and i dun believe that, i wont ever see u guys even once!

JaeChunSu! Hope you have fun in Malaysia again!

:)

Make sure when i see you guys one day, it must be 5 :)

Have a Nice and Save Trip, Boys!



your fan from Malaysia,
vivey.29/9/10

1 comment: