Monday, September 13, 2010

FAIL Future House Wife!

FAIL!

-.-

i just cooked something....

very simple and normal...

which is Vegetable!

and i still fail for it.. WTF??!?!

okay, my mum guide me while she is doing other things..

firstly, i put the oil..

and then, i actually need to fried the small pieces of garlic first...

but then, i cant see my mum put the garlic there...[actually it was just infront of me! wth...]

and i just THROW all the vegetable which is kinda wet still in it!

and fried! =.=

then my mum was like, the garlic?

then i was like..

'ohhhh?'

and i just take the garlic n throw in! LOL!

well, i guess the garlic is still very 'freshyyyyyyyy'~

hahaha! so yeah..

i am a totally fail future house wife! :D

so, hmmm...

i still need boys who can cook to live with me in the future :D

[oh btw!, my mum just ate the vege, she say the vege is still fresh! uncook properly.. haha! opps!]


vivey.13/9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment